The Transit Riders Advisory Committee (TRAC) is a committee of volunteers who ride the bus at least two times per week. The purpose of the Committee is to provide insight and recommendations to the PSTA Board of Directors and its committees (as appropriate) on operational and transit service issues. The Committee is comprised of members from the public, representing diversity and geographic distribution of people in Pinellas County.
Purpose of the PSTA Transit Riders Advisory Committee (TRAC)
- Provide knowledge of the transit system and related overall community needs and values
- Establish comprehension of existing and future programs and projects related to delivery of public transit services
- Determine overall citizen values and responses for capital and operating items
- Promote better public dissemination of general information
- Provide input on various planning efforts such as the Transit Development Plan.
TRAC Committee representation consists of the following:
- 12 transit users (defined by at least 2 trips per week) selected to reflect the diversity and geographic distribution of county residents
- 8 county representatives
- 2 representatives from north county
- 3 from mid county
- 3 from south county
- 1 from the beach communities
- 1 DART user
- 1 student
- 1 professional in the field of engineering, architecture, planning, legal business, finance, environmental, marketing or public relations or similar
Want to be a voice for the riders of PSTA?
We are currently seeking applicants for several vacant positions including:
Each member will receive a bus pass for every month of their service on the committee!
To apply, please download the application, and submit the completed form to:
3201 Scherer Drive
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 29, 2017