The Rewards of C-Pass
Participate in the C-Pass Program and you can look forward to increased productivity from a workplace that arrives ready to start the day.
Partner with PSTA to extend sustainable, low-cost transportation options to your staff. As an employer, you want to offer benefits to attract and retain quality employees.
For Your Business
- Provide cost-effective benefit to your employees by providing low cost transportation
- Hiring and retention tool
- Tax deductible
- Increase community service
- Sustainable low-cost transportation option to reduce your company's carbon footprint
For Your Employees
- Save on gas and mileage
- Take advantage of time that otherwise would be used focusing on the road
- Increase transportation options outside of work hours
- Reduce individual carbon footprint
- Support community service
For Your Community
- Cleaner air from lower carbon emissions
- Proudly support community service and local business
- Reduce traffic congestion on roadways
Choose the option that's right for your business:
Pricing is based upon actual transit use at the bus stop serving a business and/or a survey of employees.
PSTA will work with your company designee to provide complete on-site training to enhance the launch of your new commuter benefit program.
Welcome packets provided with information regarding the program to post in your HR office and/or other desired locations (employee lounge, etc.) and provide regular employee newsletter and/or email content.
PSTA offers a free consultation to determine the best plan for you and your employees.
CONTACT US TODAY!