Wi-Fi at the Terminals
The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) is pleased to offer free public wireless access to its passengers.
- Enter Password: RidePSTA
- Available at Williams Park, Park Street, and Grand Central Station
Wi-Fi on the Bus
We ask that you be courteous to others when using your device:
- Please keep volume muted or use headphones
- Refrain from surfing in a manner that is disruptive, harmful, or potentially offensive to others
- The PSTA wireless network is an open, unsecured network. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- PSTA does not provide technical support for your device or connectivity problems.
- PSTA does not guarantee Internet connectivity or 4G performance. Performance may vary based on the number of active users and the wireless provider’s network availability.
- Users are expected to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the use, transmission, and dissemination of computer-generated information.
- PSTA makes no representation concerning the content of external sites and is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in external sites.
- PSTA, its Board, partners, and staff, neither endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of external sites, nor make any warranties, either express or implied, regarding any external website.
Wi-Fi Connectivity F.A.Q.
General Troubleshooting Tips:
- Reboot/restart device.
- Make sure your device is not on Airplane Mode.
- Forget/remove the network connection and reconnect.
- Check your device on another Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure you are on the latest device firmware/software version.
- Make sure other people can connect to the network.
Learn how to troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues you may encounter while using your: